Parks & Public Space Committee
The Parks & Public Space Committee ensures that DSA’s work in the public realm is coordinated, cohesive and collaborative as we seek to take care of persistent troubled areas, improve high-traffic, high-impact spaces and expand our work in downtown’s urban parks and public spaces.
- Co-chairs: Jane Lewis, Pine Street Group L.L.C. and DSA Board member; Ashanti Bitar, Senior Property Manager, Unico Properties LLC and MID Ratepayer Board member
- Membership: Open to corporate/nonprofit DSA members and MID ratepayers.
- Frequency: This group meets six to eight times per year.
Communications & Marketing Roundtable
This group of communications and marketing professionals from DSA member companies/organizations and MID ratepayers will learn about key campaigns going on at DSA, provide periodic feedback and network.
- Co-chairs: Bernie Griffin, The 5th Avenue Theatre and DSA Board member; Natalie Price, Allison+Partners and DSA Board member
- Membership: Open to corporate/nonprofit DSA members in communications, marketing, sales and related fields, as well as MID ratepayers.
- Frequency: This group meets quarterly.
Residents Council Steering Committee
DSA’s Residents Council provides a forum for resident members to connect and work together on issues and projects of common interest. The Residents Council is represented by a 20-person steering committee that acts as a sounding board for residential issues.
- Chair: Michelle Rusk, Foster Garvey, PC
- Membership: Resident members may apply in spring 2021.
- Frequency: This group meets eight times per year.
MID Clean & Safe Committee
This committee of Metropolitan Improvement District ratepayers receives updates on what our Clean, Safe and Outreach teams are doing to support ratepayers within the Metropolitan Improvement District. Members will be asked to provide feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Chair: Laura Jean Humiston, downtown resident
- Membership: Open to MID ratepayers.
- Frequency: This group meets every other month.