Membership in the Downtown Seattle Association means access, influence and opportunity for you and your employees. As a corporate or nonprofit member, you’ll join more than 700 organizations across 40 industries. We’re your voice with the policy makers and leaders shaping the future of downtown and the city. We advocate for your business, your employees and your customers. And we give you access to the information and people essential to managing and growing your business.
You May Already be a Member
Not sure if your company or organization is a DSA member? Check out our online membership directory. Please note that if you’re an individual who works for any DSA member company or organization, you can take advantage of all membership benefits.View Member Directory
Our corporate and nonprofit members help shape DSA’s strategic priorities and provide input on critical public policy issues facing downtown. DSA members have access to key influencers and public officials. And we offer a range of ways to stay informed about important issues, get involved and meet other members. As a corporate/nonprofit member, you may:
- Attend DSA’s State of Downtown every February and receive a copy of our economic report.
- Join our Annual Meeting each June, our biggest networking event of the year.
- Receive exclusive emails about pressing public policy issues with information on how to get involved.
- Sign up for exclusive DSA member communications, including information about issues, events, participation opportunities and our monthly newsletter.
- Take advantage of DSA Virtual Access, an exclusive event series designed to give you unique access to projects, people, information and issues shaping downtown.
- Be included in our online member directory.
- Invite your employees to participate in the above benefits.
Corporate/nonprofit members are not required to maintain a downtown location. Any organization interested in the benefits of DSA membership is welcome to join.
Annual dues for these categories are assessed at a flat rate:
- Arts, human services, faith-based and neighborhood organizations / $385
- Independent retailers and individual restaurants / $385
Retailers and restaurants with multiple locations downtown pay $385 per location or by number of full-time employees, whichever is lower. National brands with five or more locations pay per number of full-time employees.
- Educational institutions / $1,650
Annual dues are based on your organization’s full-time employee count in the greater Puget Sound region:
- Sole proprietors — 1-2 full-time employees (FTEs) / $385
- 3-10 FTEs / $660
- 11-30 FTEs / $880
- 31-50 FTEs / $1,210
- 51-100 FTEs / $1,480
- 101-150 FTEs / $1,865
- 151-400 FTEs / $2,520
- 401-999 FTEs / $3,300
- 1,000+ FTEs / Negotiated
- Hotels / $8.95 per room
If you’re a property owner or manager:
Annual dues are based on full-time employee count in the greater Puget Sound region, plus building square footage of properties owned or managed in downtown:
- Buildings constructed pre-1960 / $.0053 per sq. ft.
- Buildings constructed 1960 or later / $.0063 per sq. ft.
We offer a variety of member-only events at DSA, with something to fit most interests and schedules. From our highly anticipated annual State of Downtown to informal small-group discussions, our events are designed to build a connected and informed downtown community. Join us for access to subject matter experts, public officials, other members and information you won’t get anywhere else. Members receive event notifications via email and can always find events on our website.View Member Events
If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of DSA membership, please contact our Member Relations team: