Our corporate and nonprofit members help shape DSA’s strategic priorities and provide input on critical public policy issues facing downtown. DSA members have access to key influencers and public officials. And we offer a range of ways to stay informed about important issues, get involved and meet other members. As a corporate/nonprofit member, you can:
- Attend our highly anticipated State of Downtown every February/March and receive early access to our annual economic report.
- Join our Annual Meeting each June — one of our biggest networking events of the year.
- Receive exclusive emails about pressing public policy issues impacting downtown with information on how to support advocacy efforts.
- Sign up for exclusive DSA member communications, including information our monthly newsletter and event invitations.
- Take advantage of DSA Virtual Access, an exclusive event series designed to give you unique access to projects, people, information and issues shaping downtown.
- Be included in our online member directory.
- Invite your employees to participate in the above benefits.
We offer a variety of member-only events at DSA, with something to fit most interests and schedules. From our highly anticipated annual State of Downtown to our regular Downtown Preview series and virtual issues-oriented programming, our events are designed to build a connected and informed downtown community. Join us for access to the people leading major projects and initiatives in the center city and information you won’t get anywhere else. Members receive event notifications via email and can always find events on our website.View Member Events