KIRO-FM Morning News host Dave Ross moderated a three-part panel discussion about homelessness. This series was produced by the Downtown Seattle Association, Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, Visit Seattle and the Alliance for Pioneer Square and held at Town Hall Seattle. Ross posted each conversation on his podcast page.
This conversation features:
- Marty Hartman – Director, Mary’s Place
- Catherine Lester – Director, City of Seattle Human Services
- Lauren McGowan – Director of Financial Stability, United Way of King County
- Barbara Poppe – National homelessness consultant and Poppe & Associates Principal
- Adrienne Quinn – Director, King County Department of Health and Community Services
Click here to listen to the entire discussion.