Online Public Health Resources
- Phase 2 reopening guidelines for restaurants.
- Specific instructions to employers from Seattle and King counties: Planning for a Coronavirus Pandemic – A guide of businesses and organizations from Public Health
- Recommendations for Retail Food Establishments from King County
- Additional instructions to employers for mitigating outbreak impact from the Washington State Department of Health: Specific information for employers
- FAQs, fact sheets and updates from Public Health – Seattle and King counties: Coronavirus updates
- Up-to-date information and fact sheets and specific instruction for different organizations: General updates from the Washington State Department of Health
- Brief FAQs on the virus from the World Health Organization
- Information on HR 6074 – Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020
What We’re Doing
DSA is following recommendations issued by the King County Department of Public Health and direction from the Washington state governor’s office, including:
- Postponing member meetings and events as well as outdoor park events. Please check our events calendar.
- Asking employees who can work from home to do so.
- Advising high-risk employees to stay home.
- Performing essential cleaning services within downtown on a limited schedule, subject to change based on the guidance of public health officials.
To stay up-to-date, and for more information, visit King County’s website.