Welcome back! We’re happy to bring you even more daily park activations in Westlake Park this summer with a focus on your safety and well-being. Here’s what we currently have lined up, with all activities occurring daily:
Ping Pong Tables
Itching to get back into some competitive outdoor fun? Bring a friend and enjoy the Westlake Park ping pong tables!
Monday–Friday: 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
Looking to grab a quick bite to eat? We’ve got you covered for lunch, whether you’re craving Caribbean, Mediterranean or anything in between.
Hula hoops are now in Westlake Park! Get some activity in and warm yourself up in the cool fall air. All hoops are wiped down after every use.
Is music coming from…the trees? Enjoy a light and soft soundtrack while hula hooping or taking a lunch break at the park.
Westlake Park Play Space
Seattle Parks and Recreation has officially reopened play spaces at parks. Children are invited to climb and play to get the wiggles out!
Please follow our guidelines below if you plan on visiting the parks soon:
• Keep 6 feet apart from others at all times. Our seating arrangement is a good idea of what 6 feet looks like.
• Wear your mask or face covering at all times when you’re not eating or drinking.
• Practice good hygiene and try to keep your hands to yourself as much as possible.
• Relax in the park, but please consider coming back another time if it appears crowded.
• And last but not least, have fun getting outside!