Welcome back! We’re happy to announce that daily park activations have resumed in limited quantities in Occidental Square, with a focus on your safety and well-being. Here’s what we have lined up for November. All activities occur daily:
Ping Pong Tables
Itching to get back into some competitive outdoor fun? Bring a friend and enjoy the Occidental’s ping pong tables!
Please follow our guidelines below if you plan on visiting the parks soon:
• Keep 6 feet apart from others at all times. Our seating arrangement is a good idea of what 6 feet looks like.
• Wear your mask or face covering at all times when you’re not eating or drinking.
• Practice good hygiene and try to keep your hands to yourself as much as possible.
• Relax in the park, but please consider coming back another time if it appears crowded.
• And last but not least, have fun getting outside!