Field Operator 8 – Clean Team
Clean Team Supervisor
Full time, Non-Exempt
The primary role of the Metropolitan Improvement District (MID) Cleaning Team is to engage in the cleaning and maintaining the appearance of public pedestrian right away areas while ensuring that the sidewalks and alleys within the MID are free of trash, debris, and graffiti.
The Field Operator will be maintaining and operating a vehicle equipped a power washer to provide cleanliness of the sidewalks and alleyways.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works five 8-hour shifts per week
- Provides sanitation cleanup of alleys and sidewalks using a truck that’s equipped with a power washer
- Performs pressure washings of sidewalks as needed
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use/type of equipment to increase efficiency of maintenance
- Removes graffiti from buildings, sidewalks, and sidewalk/street fixtures.
- Communicates with coworkers and supervisors via radio dispatch to report location, cleanups and facilitate problems
- Must have a valid Washington State Driver’s License.
- Basic knowledge of equipment maintenance.
- Self-motivated, energetic learner and leader with a good sense of humor.
- Ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks as scheduled.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with groups.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Required to maintain a clean, neat appearance
- Highly organized with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be comfortable working in an outdoors setting in all seasons.
- Knowledge of Downtown Seattle and its community a plus.
Starts at $21.50
Eligible for 100% company paid medical, dental and vision benefits, PTO,
LTD, Life Insurance and ORCA pass with full-time status. 401k retirement plan with 5% employer match.
(All benefit eligibility dates based on individual vendor contracts.)
To Apply: Apply Today
Send resumes to email@example.com or mail to 423 Stewart St, Seattle, WA 98101.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE
The Metropolitan Improvement District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.